This is a collection of links from local news sources about the on-going controversy involving a white supremacist’s planned booth @ the Mississippi State fair that I first mentioned here.
- ‘Of ‘Rednecks’ and ‘Shoe-Shine Boys’’
- ‘To Live and Die in Dixie’
- ‘Majority opinion: Fair booth is not fair’
(Clarion Ledger Editorial)
- ‘Booths at fair to center on ’64 slayings’
- ‘Fair Commission changes stand, will allow supremacist group to have booth’
- ‘Fair Commission OKs Booth For Controversial Group’
- ‘Hinds sheriff to offer counter-petition at State Fair’
- ‘Commission rejects Barrett’s fair application’
- ‘Fair Flap Continues’
- ‘Activist Takes Controversial Fair Booth Issue To Court’
0 Comments »
No comments yet.